Friday, December 08, 2006

EXAM FEVER

I have a habit that whenever I am about to get sick, I get a special permonition. Since I remember myself, I see some type of black shapes in dream or when I close my eyes as this premonition. I am used to with it and upon seeing such things, I am always prepared for getting ill.

But the exam fever is the one for which I am never ready. Its not that I don't know it is coming. But.....

I was never a good student and thanks to the God, never that bad either. If dictionary definition to be applied, I fit in the category of average student. Its my habit that i enjoy studying. But my problem is that I cannot enjoy all the subjects. And I have my own rule (as in case of religion) to decide what to study and to what depth. If something is boring to me, I neglect it regardless of its importance in the exams. This habit never allows me to go above average.

My first semester in the university here in USA is just over.Unlike other times, this time I enjoyed all the courses. But may be the courses did not enjoy me; I am expecting an average grades.

Damn care to grades till I am satisfied with myself.

No comments: